NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cool & Random Music

So I was roaming on iTunes yesterday (a very dangerous but profitable habit if you are a music fan) and I found some really fun things. The first is from an actress that we all know and have been familiar with for quite a while.
Hayden Panettierre has been acting for quite a while. She has done some music projects, but her only original single is "Wake Up Call". It came out a couple of years ago and she recorded it with Hollywood Records. The reviews on iTunes aren't that good, but it is a really fun pop song! It's always nice to get a fresh song that has a fun beat and catchy tune. She has a unique sound and this song really fits her. The lyrics are a fun play on words too. So if you are craving something new, get this one.
The second is a really cool thing that I think already came out, but I never remembered about it until I saw this. Disney Channel did a special on this too. "Camp Rock Around the World" is a record filled with the Camp Rock favorites in different languages. A lot of them are the same so I only got two songs. "Etre Moi" is the French version of "This is Me". I took French in high school, so it always has a special place in my heart. The song is like Demi's solo acoustic version but to the faster beat of the original. The second song is "Here I Am" by a Disney Channel UK star. "Here I Am" is probably my favorite song in Camp Rock, but to have someone else sing it with a fresh sound is so nice. I really like the new version and recommend it to everyone!
Look forward to a lot more music reviews from DC Dude as new music comes out and I find artists are amazing!
Next week: Caitlin Crosy "Flawz", Michael Johns "Hold Back My Heart", Jason Castro "Love Uncompromised EP", Katharine McPhee's self-titled album, and maybe more =)

No comments:

Post a Comment