NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Official Teen Entertainment Christmas Playlist Album!

Hey guys, it's Matt! I hope you all had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! This picture above is the official Teen Entertainment Christmas Playlist Album Cover! I'll make a New Years one later. A little bit after New Years the album will go on sale on Amazon.com, Ebay, and if I can at Target. If I can, though.
All the songs on the playlist below and more will be featured on the album. I'll even have 2 songs by me, Matt, on the album. My own rock version of Santa Claus Is Coming to Town and a little Christmas song I wrote called, A Stocking Full Of Christmas.
But most songs will be edited and voices will be mixed so we can use the songs and it won't be considered stealing.
My uncle is doing all the work for me so he'll try to get it down as soon as possible. The copys are being made right this moment. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment