NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Teen Entertainment Christmas Playlist!


Happy Holidays! Matt here posting the Teen Entertainment Christmas theme! I love Christmas so we are doing a big thing this year! The Teen Entertainment Christmas Playlist! Okay, so we all love Christmas music so this year all the co-host and you are gonna make Christmas single album covers for our favorite stars! The picture above is my Selena Gomez Winter Wonderland album cover. Like it? Anyway I'm gonna put up a blog for everyone to log on to and post there Christmas album covers. Then I will post them and everyone will vote! I even put up Teen Entertainment's own personal Christmas Playlist at the bottom of the page! Excited? I am! Happy Holidays!
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment