NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Friday, November 27, 2009

"I Believe"

I know the picture is really small, but album art hasn't been released for this AMAZING song yet.
Yesterday during the Macy's Parade, Tiffany Thornton and Kermit performed their single "I Believe". It is such a good song! Tiffany is a great singer and we are finally getting a purchasable single from her. I love the lyrics in this song too! "And yes...I believe in Santa Claus"
It premiered on Radio Disney last week, but I didn't know about it since I'm listening the Christmas radio station where I live. The music video is premiering on Tuesday the 1st and song is available for download the next week on the 8th.
Merry Christmas from DC Dude! I Believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment