NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, November 23, 2009

DC Dude's New Moon Review

DC Dude here with my review of New Moon! I went to go see it with some friends at the midnight showing on Thursday/Friday. My friend got there at 11 in the morning and sat all by herself until me and another friend got there at about 5. We had a good time in line and making fun of some of the crazy twilight moms. It was a good time =)
But the movie was amazing! So much better than the first! I felt like the director of the first movie wanted to make this amazing picture with so much meaning and symbolism and a piece of art. PUH-LEEZ!!!! This one was just a movie. They made it and had a great time.
I liked Jasper's two lines. He'll probably have five in the next movie.
Alice is officially my favorite person in the series. She's not a creepy stalker like Bella and not paranoid like Edward or a jealous freak like Jacob. She seems the most normal person of them all.
I loved the parts that Victoria had. She was in the movie, but at the same time, she wasn't. The flashback with her wiping James' ashes on her face was so profound. It had so much emotion and was so powerful, yet it only lasted a few seconds.
The ending was so sudden but so good! We all knew that it was going to end, but it was done brilliantly.
Overall, a great movie and I can't wait for next summer for Eclipse!

No comments:

Post a Comment