NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, October 12, 2009

WOWP Season 3 Premiere and Haunted Jonas Episode Review


Hey guys. Matt coming from a graveyard, waiting for my death...jk (just kidding)!
I'm just here at my beach house. I have no school so took my car and drove down here. Columbus Day! So anyway last night I was watching the haunted JONAS episode and I totally forgot to post my Wizards of Waverly Place Season 3 premiere review! So I'll do it now. I loved it! The franken-girl acted sorta stupid but when her and Alex became friends that's when franken-girl was funny! I loved Alex and Justin all the way. Harper was pretty funny! I laughed so hard when Alex said that comment about college and then she's like "If your applying to prison." That was funny! I missed their mom, Theresa. She is pretty funny. They should have had her in the first season 3 episode. Otherwise I think they are off to a good starin the season!
What I liked about the "Tales of the Haunted Firehouse" for JONAS was Kevin's jokes! But it was kinda annoying when they kept showing him. I love Stella's screams! The little prank they pulled on Kevin was funny. In the end when they showed Frankie say that spooky laughed and Joe and Kevin ran away that was funny! But also when a real spooky laughed sounded and then the ghost was like, "Oooh chilly!" That was funny! I loved that episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment