NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Suite Life On Deck Lost At Sea TE Review


Hey guys. So did you catch the one hour event, The Suite Life On Deck Lost At Sea last night? I loved it! I really loved London, Zack, and Woody in this episode. They were really funny! When Bailey and Cody broke up we all knew they would get back together. But I loved the in between feud between them two in the episode. My question is will they have a third season? That just makes me sad because I love this show better than The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody. Since London is a senior I don't know if Zack, Cody, Bailey, and Woody are also seniors. They didn't say. London is suppose to be two years older than Zack and Cody but in this spin-off they amde it seem like she was the same age as them. Maybe the third season could just be summer on the boat. And maybe that could be the last season. Anyway i loved this one hour event! It rocked!
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment