NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, September 7, 2009

Tommy's HSM4 Cast Opinion

Hey Teens, Matt, DC Dude, and Josh! Well my opinion on the “new” HSM4 Cast is, I think Josh, DC Dude, and Matt are all right in a couple different ways. First I think DC Dude is right because not everyone should come back to East High with exception of Sharpay, Kelsi, Ryan, and Martha. Only those four should come back to East High because Sharpay was accepted to help with the Drama Department during the graduation, Kelsi should help with the theater arts program along with Ryan, who should continue to help choreographing. Martha should help out with the cheerleading squad

What I agree with Matt is, that there is no particular reason for Zeke to come back to East High and Tiara, Jimmie, and Donny should all be back for the next movie. There is no reason for them to have been HSM3 and not star in HSM4. Right? So I also think they should come back and the plot that Matt has is what I think it should exactly be.

What I agree from Josh’s answer is, that is that Martha should help out with the cheerleading squad. What I think myself is that the other cast members aren’t even coming back at all but Sharpay. Even though I want them to I doubt its true they’re coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment