NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, September 20, 2009

TE 100th Post Updates! (Co-host Should Read)

Hey! Matt right here, right now giving you the scoop on the 100 days of TE! For the 100th post we are all counting down to the 200th post! The TE co-host and I want to make you apart of TE! So you so you can send TE banners, album covers, news, fan mail or anything TE to Josh at dsjoshg@aol.com or DC Dude at dcdudesspot@yahoo.com! My e-mail does not work right now I will tell you when it does and I don't know about Tommy's. They will post anything you have! Just state your name and/or blog! Also we are going to have TE contest, TE awards, TE mail and more! I am also in the works of making a TE Online Magzine! From Miley Cyrus, to The Twilight Saga: New Moon, to Demi Lovato and much much more! So much more we will have to post everyday of the 200th post countdown to fill this all in! Later i will post the stats when I get it all the okays from my co-host. The TE 200th post countdown!

PS. (For co-host)Hey Tommy, Josh, and DC Dude give me your okay in the chatbox and post any other ideas you have for the TE 200th post countdown! I will start it when I get the okays.

No comments:

Post a Comment