NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Friday, September 4, 2009

Selena Style Layout!

Hey teens! I absolutely love Selena Gomez and since there are some many things about her coming out I decided to make a layout dedicated to Selena! It's supposed to be all up clear and down not so clear. I call it...
Teen Entertainment, Selena Style

I was relly excited to put this up. Let me explain this fromat to you. First Selena and the Air Band was working with Sears for Sears Arrive Lounge and I thought that would be a great thing to put in the banner with school starting and stuff. Then we have Selena in Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie which was a fantastic movie and we all want to have that to wrap up our summer. Then... Selena and The Scene! We have Selena and The Scene with their new album Kiss and Tell which releases September 29, 2009. So everything revoles around Selena in my new layout. The TE,SS! New layout, new banner, new fresh chat box, new everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment