NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The New American Idol Judge

So I was roaming on Facebook today and guess what I see...a thing saying that Ellen (you know...Dory in Nemo) is the new American Idol judge! First of all....what?!? Ellen....American Idol? Why? I understand that she's really funny and could really boost the shows ratings but....don't the judges have to have some sort of singing background? She's just REALLY funny! She was hilarious on So You Think You Can Dance last season, so maybe that was a tester for her judging skills.
Why didn't they have a past idol come back to be the judge? I wouldn't mind Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Hicks, Katharine McPhee, Diana Digarmo, or Brooke White to come back and judge. But I know that they would have to get a big one back and all the big people are busy. But an idol makes more sense to me.
Another fun fact, Joe Jonas will guest judge on an episode on the audition tour! How cool!
BTW, I don't think I'm going to miss Paula that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment