NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Matt's TE Banner

Hey guys, it's Matt. Sorry i haven't posted lately. Blame school! With school, soccer, track, guitar lessons and theater/acting lessons I can't post because it's all getting in the way! As you know or should know Josh, DC Dude, Tommy, and I are making banners for TE and i will put a poll up and you guys will vote wihich one you like best to use as the next TE banner. My banners are always blurry so Josh is the editor. Josh will edit the winning banner so it can look nice and fancy smancy! So just imagine my banner being nice and clear! That's how you should vote on the banners, how they will look when they are edited. After Tommy postes his I will put the poll on. I hope you like my banner!

No comments:

Post a Comment