NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Legally Blondes TE Review CO WORKERS HAVE TO READ!


So yesterday that movie Legally Blondes premiered on Disney Channel. The new one. Not the old one. This one was actually the old one's second sequel. You know with Elle Woods. These two played her cousins in this movie as Annabell (Annie) Woods and Isabell (Izzy) Woods. Anyway this movie stared Milly and Becky Rosso the twins from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I loved the movie. They are so nice and generous. And if you didn't see the movie the only thing you need to know is to Flip And Wave! So the movie was really cool. I love those girls! Then when i was watching it, I was thinking Milly and Becky are totally good enough to have their own Disney Channel Original Series! They are funny and good for the job. I'll put a poll up on it and if you want to get Milly and Becky Rosso to get their own show then we can make it happen! This is gonna be amazing! Once I sort this out me and my co workers will make a plan. So later I will post what we have come up with! My e-mail doesn't work so I will get in touch with them in the chat box! Ready co-workers! Josh! DC Dude Tommy! If you want Milly and Beck Rosso to get their own Disney Channel show comment yes or no to this post or in the chat box or at my poll! Thanks!
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment