NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, September 6, 2009

DC Dude's HSM4 Cast Opinion

I don't know what to think of the HSM4 cast...I think it's cool but I would like some fresh faces. And I thought that everyone went to college? If we are going by what Wikipedia is saying, then it will be released in the fall of 2010, then everyone will have started there sophomore year in college. How is everyone going to come back and be at East High? I can understand Sharpay and Chad and everyone else that may have gone to University of Albuquerque. But they said in HSM3 that Sharpay would come back...this is so confusing.
Then I also thought that Disney said they would have an all new cast with the all new director/choreographer? Personally, I really want to see some new faces! I wouldn't mind Jimmie, Donny, and Tiara being Juniors, but Wikipedia says that they won't be in it.
Lastly, why are we putting all this belief in Wikipedia being true? It's Wikipedia....anybody can go on there and do anything. But, when was this made? How long has it been on there? I'm probably going to check every other day to see if it changes.

P.S. CAN WE NOT SWEAR IN THE CHATBOX!!!!!!!! I thought this blog was for having fun, not cussing people off. Maybe we should stop the chatbox and just leave comments on the post to communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment