NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ashley Tisdale To Return For HSM4 As Sharpay Evans Or Rumor?


Matt this time, trying to figure out if Ashley Tisdale will return for HSM4: East Meets West. People are now saying Ashley Tisdale signed for HSM4 because she felt that if she could be in it she would and she thinks she can stick with that and do more harder roles. I searched more and found it on Wikipedia at this link. At the High School Musical film series and it has Ashley Tisdale there to continue playing Sharpay Evans. Wikipedia is the most one I belive so that's the only reason I'm right here posting this. Sharpay was supposed to come back and help Ms. Darbus in the drama department. I would love to see Ashley back as Sharpay! She is one of my favorite characters in High School Musical! The only prob is she won't play a big role like she did in HSM 1, 2, and 3. They are still casting for a whole new cast to play those roles. So far the confirmed cast they have so far is Bart Johnson as Coach Jak Bolton, Alyson Reed as Ms Darbus, and Joey Miyashima as Principal Matsui. They are still casting for the new cast. I would love for Ashley to come back but I do not know if this is a rumor or not. Comment to this post or post in the chat box and tell me if this is wrong or right. I hope it's right! I love Ashley! And Sharpay rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment